So, I’ve been nominated for this lovely award by Unmotivated Enthusiast (thank you very much!).
I have actually heard about it a while ago, when Mr Arguably Honest’s blog got nominated, but kind of forgot it existed. It’s really nice to be nominated myself, I have to admit!
So, let’s get straight to it, shall we?
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
11 random fact about you
- I speak 2 languages fluently (Polish and English), and I am currently also learning French. I did some Spanish at school but I believe that language hates me.
- I started university twice, with a 2 year break in between.
- I used to be a professional hair washer at a hair salon, with a fancy job title – shampoo technician.
- My hair is dyed two colours – they underside is darker than the top. My natural hair colour is a disgusting dirty blonde.
- You can’t really tell what colour my eyes are.
- I’ve been writing since the age of 9 or 10, and have started out by writing fan fiction.
- I did the International Baccalaureate (IB) instead of the regular Polish national exams.
- I find it really difficult to write if I don’t have a cup of tea by my side.
- My shoe size is 5 in the UK but 6 in Poland. Somehow.
- I am lactose intolerant
- I briefly considered becoming a make up artist a few years ago.
Answers to 11 random questions
- What is your passion?
Writing, definitely, it has been one of my favourite things to do for years now, with some breaks when other things asked for too much of my attention. I am also interested in skin care and make up, and absolutely love reading.
- Why did you start blogging?
I don’t think I ever really stopped. I started my first blog round 12 years ago, and had a number of them in between. My first ever blog was a Harry Potter fan fiction one and I started it because everyone had a blog back then. I think. Or maybe I just wanted to write stories.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I like myself the way I am, to be honest. I think the only thing I would change is being less worried about speaking up in public. But that’s something I can work on. (Funnily enough, I don’t mind delivering presentations and speeches, but speaking up in a group where there’s no order is kinda scary).
- Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to just to enjoy it again? If so, what moment is it?It’ll be really cheesy: the first date with Mr Arguably Honest.
- Are you planning to publish a book in the future? If so, what would it be about?Possibly, but that’s my little secret ;)
- Do you believe in love at first sight?No. I believe in infatuation at first sight, though. Love is not something that just appears, love is something that develops. It can’t develop in fractions of seconds.
- Is there something you’re afraid of that’s quite unusual?I’m quite severely needle phobic, though not sure how unusual that is.
- What country are you from?Poland, but I live in England.
- How many languages do you speak?Is 2.5 an answer? I speak Polish and English, and can somewhat communicate in French, but not sure I could hold any decent conversation.
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life?I once thought some random lady in the shop was my mom cause she had the same coat. So scary.
- Are you happy?Definitely am :)
Blogs I nominate
11 Questions for you to answer
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- Are you a tea or coffee person?
- What’s your favourite book of all time?
- If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would you dine with, and why?
- What’s your favourite breakfast food?
- You have an unlimited budget: where do you choose to travel?
- Do you write in black or blue?
- What’s your favourite make up/skin care/beauty item?
- Does your name have a meaning? If it doesn’t, is there a story to why you were named that?
- Who do you think you were in previous life?
- What’s your favourite animal, and why?